How To Have a Spectacular New Year’s Eve With Kids
Celebrating New Year’s Eve is different when you are celebrating with your children. It may be hard to think of ways to keep them entertained for the night, but there are lots of fun ways to celebrate New Year’s Eve with kids of all ages. Whether you stay up late or observe during the day, these tips allow for an exciting kid-friendly event that is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
- Get dressed up and have a fancy dinner.
- Create a fun hourly countdown.
- Create a family slideshow of fun moments from the past year.
- Have everyone give a toast speech.
- Create kid-friendly drinks to toast with.
- Make some glittery slime.
- Learn about different New Year’s Eve traditions around the world.
- Make a countdown paper chain.
- Bake New Year’s Eve-themed treats.
- Have a special treat each hour to countdown with.
- Get confetti poppers.
- Game night marathon.
- Create a DIY photo booth.
- Have a family slumber party.
- Build a family fort.
- Have fun with sparklers outside.
- Watch the ball drop together.
- Watch family videos.
- Create fun party hats and other accessories.
- Make a bucket list for the upcoming year.